Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Possible new bug

Hi, Ernesto,

Does your model have the UML-RT Advanced viewpoint enabled?  That is required to use UML diagrams, such as Class Diagram, in addition to the UML-RT diagrams.

I suppose the diagram showed at first because in its immigrated (broken) state the Architecture Framework couldn’t determine what it was.  But after migration it no longer matched the enabled viewpoints.

Cheers,

Christian