De : papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Christian Damus
Envoyé : jeudi 11 mai 2017 22:12
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions <papyrus-rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Bug 508582 - [Tooling] Show ~ in port label for conjugated ports

Hi, Yupanqui,

The Tooling Tests are now down to just one failure in the master build, and that is in validation of the state machine diagram palette model.  So, if you rebase your change, hopefully you will see some change?  And if your Gerrit build gets exactly that one test failure, then you can be sure that it is unrelated to your work.

Cheers,

Christian