Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Guava versions, and CQs

Just as a followup, the CQs have been approved.

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 12:55 PM Ernesto Posse <eposse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello team. As you may be aware, the Eclipse Planing Council has strongly recommended for projects in the Oxygen simrel to upgrade their Guava dependency to Guava 21. Most of Papyrus-RT has done that, but we also need Guava 18, because Xtext 2.12 requires it (and we need Xtext for supporting textual UML-RT, included in the Codegen feature).

I've merged the necessary changes to the nightly TP and MANIFEST.MF files as well as the Oomph developer setup.

I have also submitted Piggyback CQs for both Guava 18 and Guava 21. Here are the links:

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

--