Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Heads-up for Papyrus API changes

Hi, Rémi,

If it was done by accident, then I respectfully suggest that there is some severe flaw in somebody’s development process.  😉 I have not inquired about it, yet — I’m just trying to get past a block in my development of Papyrus-RT bug fixes and verification of fixes from Papyrus.  I expect the roll-back of the major version is undoing a mistaken major increment earlier in the Oxygen development stream (which perhaps indicates that flaw in the process).

Cheers,

Christian