Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT automated testing

Hi, Charles,

Yes, that RCPTT build runs the RCPTT tests in the git repository at

$GITROOT/releng/org.eclipse.papyrusrt.rcptt/

Whatever documentation there is about these tests is either on the wiki or in this git directory (often as comments in the individual test-case source files).  Or else I don't know about the documentation, either.  ðŸ˜‰

HTH,

Christian