Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Testing the 0.9 release installer catalogue

Hi, again,

To follow this up, the 0.10 release candidate of the custom Papyrus-RT Installer (yes, 0.10: the previous installer was 0.9) is available for testing here, if you prefer to use it for install testing:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/job/Papyrus-RT-Installer/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/

Although, really, it’s just a re-branded variant of the Eclipse Installer.  The reason for even producing a new installer at all is to get fixes from the continuing development of the Eclipse Installer, including its update to Neon platform (the previous release was based on Mars).

Cheers,

Christian