Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Neon.3 and EMF Compare

Hi Ernesto,

sorry for the delay!

We are currently working on building a new nightly and -- after a day of testing -- we'll publish it to the "integration" update site so it can be consumed for Papyrus-RT and other products. Thus, very soon the integration update site will ship the latest version as well. When will you need it for the Papyrus-RT release at latest?

Best wishes,

Philip