Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Version updated to 0.9.0

I agree that tooling should not depend on C++. Furthermore, it looks like not only Tooling tests depend on C++ but the C++ component (not just tests) depends on Tooling. I think we don't have a problem with this cycle in the build because C++ is built as part of the tooling job. So perhaps we need to make each "language component" a truly separate component.