[papyrus-rt-dev] Possible bug with inheritance/redefinition

I think I may have found a bug in the UI with inheritance and redefinition. Can someone else try it to see if we should open a bugzilla?

The problem is that apparently one cannot change the name of a redefined port in the UML-RT tab of the properties view, although it is possible to change it in the UML tab.

Steps to reproduce:

1. create a UML-RT model
2. create a capsule Capsule1
3. add a port 'protocol1' to Capsule1
4. create a capsule Capsule2
5. create a Generalization from Capsule2 to Capsule1

Then, port 'protocol1' appears in Capsule2, as expected, inherited from Capsule1, and one can update its type, kind, replication, etc. but not its name. The name text field appears greyed out:

Screenshot 2017-02-20 15.58.30.png

Is this by design, or is it a bug?

Note that the field is not greyed out in the UML tab and one can change it there.

Thanks

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft