[papyrus-rt-dev] RSA Import

Hi. I'm not sure if this counts as a bug, but while importing a model from RSA I noticed something about the diagrams. First, the diagram icons are the old ones:

Screenshot 2017-01-26 14.23.56.png

And second, the diagrams themselves seem to "preserve" (to a degree) the look of RSA diagrams:

Screenshot 2017-01-26 14.15.45.png

Is the intention to preserve the exact look and feel of RSA diagrams? I get the feeling that some visual properties are preserved (some colours), but not others (fonts, background), while transition labels are missing, RTState and RTPseudostate stereotype names are present (and shouldn't) and there is an obvious problem with the size of the diagram in its context (which could be specific to macOS, but I don't know). So the resulting look is quite inconsistent. Is this an issue to be addressed?

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

--