[papyrus-rt-dev] HTTPs-based Update Sites in Target Platform

Hi everyone,

I was trying since Friday to resolve the Papyrus-RT target platform locally, as I want to test switching to the official EMF Compare / EGit builds.

However, at least on my machine the https-based access of many update sites fail due to a time out (also when accessed with a browser), such as
Is it just me or do you have the same issue? Is this just a temporary issue in the Eclipse infrastructure (which at least persists since Friday for me)?

Thanks and best wishes,

Philip

--
Dr. Philip Langer

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Services GmbH

Back to the top