[papyrus-rt-dev] Context menu no longer available

Hello. After getting the latest updates from the repo something was broken and we cannot use the context menu, at least when starting a new session. Both Young-Soo (Windows) and I (macOS) are experiencing this. If you click on the context menu, we get this:

Screenshot 2017-01-20 12.26.29.png

The dialog closes only after clicking 6 times, but then the context menu appears again.

See the error log attached.

It seems to be about TooglePortState and TooglePortHandler.

Should I open a bug for this or is this part of work on an existing bug?

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

--