Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT-Master-Product timer triggered build fails every morning

This, at least, is a known limitation of the "join" plug-in that triggers the Product build.

We had for a long time a problem wherein Product builds ran twice for every change in the Core build, because Core triggered Codegen and Tooling and both of these triggered Product. So, always a redundant Product build. This is fixed by the Join plug-in, which is configured on the Core build to trigger Codegen and Tooling in parallel and then Product. But this plug-in is not smart enough to trigger Product on a self-triggered Tooling or Codegen build.

Configuring the Tooling and Codegen builds to trigger Product would result in three Product builds for every Core build.

I don't know what the solution is within the available Hudson technology.

Cheers,

Christian