Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Dependency on Core Papyrus

+1

We don’t have much time in front of us for this release and we need to remove potential areas of problems with the Papyrus base and the transition to Neon.2 as soon as possible!

/Charles

On 2017-01-06, at 12:22 , Remi Schnekenburger <rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi team,

Since we are targeting a Papyrus-RT release based on latest release from Papyrus, what about moving the build jobs to depend on the papyrus release Neon.2 rather than nightly ? i.e. papyrus.kind=papyrusreleases rather than papyrus.kind=papyrusnightly in the build job configurations. That would give use a more stable platform, and we would ensure that we already test against latest release version, and do not introduce dependencies towards nightly APIs.

I proposed a gerrit [1] to update target platforms for Papyrus release folder, the TPs now target the release neon.2. All gerrit builds are green, but they depend on the nightly TPs, so that's not relevant...
At the same time, I updated the junit util feature dependency to be lazy, as there is no stable release we can rely on. That may be the cause of the failing job about quality. That was also proposed by Céline in a unmerged patch.

Regards,
Rémi

[1]
--
Remi Schnekenburger

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Paris

Email: rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/paris
Mobil: +49 89 21 555 30 - 25