Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] How to? Design notes for Papyrus-RT feature development

That page location sounds good to me, although "UML-RT-Implementation" sounds a bit too general. What does it cover? The Profile? A façade API? Tooling? Code generation? Runtime?

Perhaps we should move the codegen docs also under Papyrus-RT/Developer/Design/0.9.

And what do we do with notes that reflect design shared between different versions? Do we put them under Papyrus-RT/Developer/Design/all? or something like that?

--
Ernesto