Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] m2e integration in the developer environment

Hi, Ernesto,

If you want to abandon this m2e integration, that is fine by me.

Cheers,

Christian

On November 15, 2016 at 12:04:59, Ernesto Posse (eposse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hello team. I'm in the process of cleaning up my old gerrits and I was thinking about abandoning 72334 which was an attempt to integrate m2e into the codegen/xtumlrt components. I did this because I think other components and other people are using m2e. Personally I don't use it at all.

Céline and Christian, since you where the ones that commented on this one, what's your take? That change in particular updated the .classpaths according to some defaults given by m2e (not my own) and added some "lifecycle-mappings" which I did following the indications from m2e's docs [1]. I think those changes may have an effect on the build.

So, should I try to make this work again or is everyone ok with abandoning this?

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft