[papyrus-rt-dev] Regressions on tests

Hi team,

Since this morning, while working on gerrit, I discovered that some of our tests were in regression on tooling. As there was no activity for a few days on the master, I decided to trigger a build on Master-tooling build.

The same errors are there [1] . 2 about name clashing on tooling.ui and one on layout. Unfortunately, at least on my windows machine, tests running locally are not failing.

Can someone have a try on his local machine (hopefully other than windows) and give feedback?

Cheers,

Rémi

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/job/Papyrus-RT-Master-Tooling/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER