Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Failing builds

The maven properties are passed to maven as command-line “-D” arguments, so if we use build parameters in their definition, e.g.

    papyrus.kind=${PAPYRUS_KIND}

then it is just a matter of sharing the PAPYRUS_KIND build parameter amongst the jobs (the job when it runs gets this as an environment variable in its shell).

Is there some Hudson plug-in that implements shared build parameters?  Or maybe this is supported out of the box?

cW