[papyrus-rt-dev] Improvements regarding the Papyrus-RT Diagram support in EMF Compare

Hi,

we would like to start working on improving the Papyrus-RT diagram support in EMF Compare (e.g. grouping changes in diagrams, see also bug 507059). Therefore, I wanted to get your input on Papyrus-RT diagrams that we should use for testing.

Are there test diagrams available? Is there a source that you suggest for us to analyze in order to learn which diagram types will be used, which model elements will be placed on those diagrams typically, and thus which diagram changes may occur?

We'd like to systematically analyze those changes and derive a plan to address them.

Thanks a lot for your input!

Best wishes,

Philip

--
Dr. Philip Langer

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Services GmbH

Back to the top