Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Bug from Papyrus

Hi, Ernesto,

The Batik 1.6 bundles are required by Papyrus/GMF, I think, and the 1.7 bundles by the Eclipse e4 CSS engine.  GMF has an org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.thirdparty feature that includes at least many of the Batik bundles.  Perhaps we just need Papyrus to require that feature?  I’m not sure how best to fix that.  It isn’t necessary for p2 because it finds these dependencies at the bundle level, so it would only be for our benefit in launching run-time workbenches; it would have no benefit for users.

I had to add Equinox DS to my launch config because the e4 UI Workbench bundle (or was it the IDE bundle?) indirectly requires it via a capability requirement on the ‘osgi.extender’ capability (or some such name).  I’m surprised that you didn’t have to add it, unless perhaps some feature that you have includes it and I don’t have that feature in the target.

cW