Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Failing builds

Hi Ernesto,

I've finalized the patch switching to the integration build of EMF Compare / EGit. It was indeed the problem that the version of the EMF Compare feature was pinned to a certain nightly build, which was not available anymore.

After regenerating the target files, the build of change 84214 succeeded. I used TPD's keyword "lazy" to avoid such a case in the future. If there are objections against the lazy resolution for the EMF Compare / EGit features, we can also turn it off for the integration update site and make sure that we never throw away old builds. But before releases someone has to regenerate the targets, which -- I assume -- will be done anyway before a release.

I also took the liberty to rebase your change 83453 on top of mine to check if it succeeds. Unfortunately, it fails. But it at least this doesn't seem to be because the missing EMF Compare feature.

Let me know if there is any other problem.

Thanks and best wishes,

Philip