Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT Installer ready to use

Thanks for getting on this so quickly, Ernesto!

This error looks like a problem in the setup.  And in the first launch of this installer, I would expect you to see only one Papyrus-RT product, which is still 0.7.  I suspect somehow it is picking up the wrong index for you.

There's a new feature now available in the hamburger menu that lets you switch to another index. Can you look in there to see which index you have and, which product catalogues you have selected in that index, and if it's not the Papyus-RT index then what happens if you switch to that?

cW