Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Failing Tooling Compare Tests

Hi Céline,

Alex and I are looking into the failing test cases asap and let you know as soon as we know more.

Thanks and best wishes,

Philip

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 4:34 PM, Céline JANSSENS <celine.janssens@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

In the last modification about EMF Compare [1] , it seems that 16 Tooling compare junit tests are broken [2].

Does anyone knows what could be the side effect of the modification of the TP Repos from release to nightly of EMF Compare on those tests ?

It must be fixed in order to ensure the good quality of our future product.

Thank you

Céline

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/83539/
https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/job/Papyrus-RT-Gerrit-Profile/54/testReport/