[papyrus-rt-dev] Branch for post 0.8 commits

Hello everyone.

Young-Soo and I are already working on some port-0.8 bugs and Simon wants to have a branch for this. So we want to create a branch but we are not sure what to call it. Checking the Papyrus conventions, it looks like branch naming follows one of these forms:

bugs/<number>
committers/<name>/<topic>
streams/<major.minor>-maintenance

Are there any other forms?

So I was wondering if we should create

streams/0.9-maintenance

although the name sounds misleading. My understanding is that the 'maintenance' branches are for commits after the release. Is that right?

How about something like

streams/0.9-prerelease

or something like that? The idea is that the "prerelease" branch would be rebased onto master once 0.8 is released.

And if there are objections to that, maybe we do one just for us (Zeligsoft), perhaps

committers/zeligsoft/0.9

?

Thoughts?

--