Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] [Product and RCP] Where to find it

Hi,

I am not sure that I am looking at the same place as you are doing. Could you please provide a link directly to where the .zip-files can be found. When I try to navigate my way around I end up at a location which does not look like your screen shot (and it is missing the MacOS build). Keep in mind also that if non-committers with limited access rights in Hudson are supposed to download these, I guess we cannot access it in the Workspace (I have heard people talking about this, but I have never seen that in the Hudson interface).

All I could find was this location:

but it lacks the MacOS .zip-file (not that I personally need it, but it confuses me that it does not look the same as in your screen shot).

Can someone confirm that this is the correct link to use?

/Peter Cigéhn