Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT-Master-Tooling build is failing

Hi,

The builds should be okay, now.  I’ve got the Codegen and Tooling builds on TPs that include only their actual requirements (tooling no longer taking in codegen, for example).  Unfortunately, the same cannot yet be done for the Core build as long as its JUnit tests require Tooling bundles.

Let us know if there are further problems.

Christian