[papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT bug management

All,

There a number of bugs against Papyrus-RT which have had the main issue addressed, but are still open as the unit test has not been written or submitted. We want to continue to keep these bugs open until the test development work is complete, but we would also like to be able to see how many bugs there are which have not been addressed at all and are more than test development bugs. To be able to filter these out, we plan to add the “test” keyword to such bugs. This will then allow us to find or exclude bugs which relate to test work.

If you have comments or concerns on this approach, please let me know.

Simon

Back to the top