Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT Build TP Requires Oxygen Component

Hi, again,

As it turns out, the Oxygen version of the Papyrus Developer Tools component is no longer compatible with the Neon stream of the Papyrus Main component, so I had to change the target platform in order for Papyrus-RT to be able to build:

But, in so doing, I had to @Ignore a Papyrus-RT Compare JUnit test case that for some reason was failing in the Gerrit build.  I’ll try to get that reinstated, but I may need help:

Thanks,

Christian