Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Failing RT-Product job and Hudson URL redirecting to YouTube

Hi, Ernesto,

Maybe Webmaster has fixed the problem, but the Hudson URL doesn’t redirect for me.  It takes me to the Papyrus RT builds home page.

And the Papyrus-RT-Product job has a repository:

Or am I not understanding the problem?

Christian