Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] [Quality] Sonar report is now available

Hello Ernesto,

This repport is built daily, on the master, by executing the root pom.xml.
As long as the codegen will not be part of the root pom, i won't be included into this report.
The analysis seems to be done after the built, it should be possible to exclude some classes for Tests and Xtends generated files .
This is not done yet.

Regards

Céline