Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] New codegen job enabled by mistake?

Ok Christian,

I keep it in mind ;)

Thanks for the information .

Regards

Le 28/06/2016 à 15:05, Christian Damus a écrit :
Hi,

The Papyrus-RT RSA model migration extension cannot be built against Papyrus Neon release because it requires new behaviour in Papyrus Neon.1 (the maintenance stream).

So, only the “nightly” or, whenever a milestone build of Neon.1 is available, the “milestones” target-platform definition will do.  The release TP will not work for this component.

In the general case, because Papyrus-RT 0.8 will be targeting Neon.1, we have no use for the Neon release target at all, I suppose.

Christian