Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Checkstyle and formatting inconsistencies

Hi, Ernesto,

If we change the formatter profile, that should be done in the org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.core bundle, which the Oomph master for all of the project settings.  From there, the Oomph project configuration tooling will push the change to all of the other projects.  So, you don’t have to worry about changing all of the settings files (Oomph does).

I would like to see a lot of changes in the Checkstyle rules, too.  I haven’t got time to make a list now, but we should discuss it as a team (maybe in a Google sheet).  There are so many warnings in clean code that the current checkstyle profile is basically useless.

Christian