Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Moving some classes from codegen to core

Hi Ernesto,

I would be hesitant to place any xtend dependencies in the core component. Would it not make more sense to have a core or common component for transforms to place such utilities and dependencies in, in that case?

I haven't studied your feature setup etc so I'm not familiar with the overall organization, but I think it would be beneficial to not be forced to install components such as xtend if one is not installing any transforms or code generators.

Cheers

    Andreas