Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Version ranges in bundle dependencies

Hi,

thanks for your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you advocate this proposal.

I'll update the version ranges in the plug-ins I intend to add in the open Gerrit reviews accordingly. If you wish, I can also do the job for the remaining plug-ins in tooling. For the sake of simplicity, I'd take the current version as a min in the range, or is there a need to support older versions right now?

Thanks and best wishes,

Philip

--
Philip Langer

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Services GmbH

Back to the top