Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] UML Real-Time preference pages

Right. The top-level menu item invokes the code generator for textual UML-RT.

We should probably get rid of that and unify the textual and graphical code-gen menus as well.

I'm not sure yet how to go about it, as the textual plugins don't depend on Papyrus at all.