De : papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Peter Cigéhn
Envoyé : jeudi 2 juin 2016 15:11
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions <papyrus-rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] UML Real-Time preference pages

Hi,

The only thing I can comment on is the name "UML Real-Time". I am not fully sure that we came to any conclusion in the Bugzilla that I wrote related to aligning terminology:

I am not sure if really should be spelled with a - "UML Real-Time", or combined "UML RealTime", or with space "UML Real Time". I could so far see all kinds being used. I think that this would be a good opportunity to try to settle the terminology being used. Charles indicated (implicitly) though that it should be "UML Real Time" in the response he gave on that Bugzilla.

Can we please settle this, and document the decision on that Bugzilla?

/Peter Cigéhn