Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] [Releng] Master-All artifacts now available in Papyrus-RT-Product job

Hi,

I am not fully sure I understand the implications of this change. The p2 repo available at

is the one that we always have used for the core, profile and tooling builds, and has been built within 20 minutes after something had been merged to master, to be able to provide quick feedback. I am not sure how the Papyrus-RT-Product builds has been configured, if it checks for changes in Git equally often, or if it has a strict time based trigger.

Shouldn't this change have been identified and announced a bit earlier? All setup files that we have reference the (now empty) p2 repo earlier produced by the Papurys-RT-Master-All build. Those setup files (that we have in the website repo), including any users that have made their own setup files, will now have to be updated. Those setup files are now broken for installations based on the latest builds.

/Peter Cigéhn