Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Developer setup model now complete

Sorry, but the 3 errors did not disappear after cleaning, I added the empty implementation of the 3  inherited method getBaseProtocol, getSystemClasses and getSystemProtocol in the CppDefaultLanguage classe to fix the errors.

Asma

De : papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:papyrus-rt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de SMAOUI Asma
Envoyé : mercredi 1 juin 2016 13:33
À : papyrus-rt developer discussions <papyrus-rt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Developer setup model now complete

Hello,

I tested the updated version of the setup file ! it works perfectly : EMF code is well generated, xtext generation (after y press on the console to download the ANTLR jar) is performed automatically. I even did not need to clear all projects as we do before.

However I get 3 errors (disappeared after cleaning the specific project) dealing with the defaultLanguage implementation (see figure bellow) and 2 empty working sets: Common Test and C++ Test. I did not follow all news in the defaultlanguage implementation, but I expect that it is not yet finished and those working set will soon be full ;)

Asma