[papyrus-rt-dev] New problem with Oomph developer setup

I tried the developer setup again after updating Oomph this morning and there seems to be an additional problem. The worksets for "Releng" and "Features" are empty and their projects are left under "Other Projects". Perhaps something in the update changed the rules of how projects are matched?

By the way, any news regarding the m2e problems?

Celine: I installed the m2e connector for build-helper-maven-plugin but I don't know where to obtain the "Tycho Project Configurator" plugin, and Christian says that even with those there still is a problem.

Christian: you mentioned there was a problem with the poms in my new code generation integration. Which poms? I get "plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration" errors, but I get those in every project, except for the XtUMLRT and the JUnit framework projects. Are these the same errors you get?

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

Back to the top