Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] New Errors: Missing artifacts after merging 72033

Hello Ernesto,

You should install the m2e plugin that is required to manage maven plugins.

I don't remember the exact name:

Then you will be able to make a "Update Project..." from the plugin menu:

This may update the classpath. But I don't know if we must commit this kind of change.

HTH

Céline