Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Makefile enhancements

Hi William. I don't think we have any task for makefiles, so by all means feel free to make a contribution (no pun intended).

Are you an Eclipse committer? If so, you can push your contribution to Gerrit and any of the project committers can merge it. If not, you will probably have to sign a Contributor Licence Agreement (see https://wiki.eclipse.org/CLA), get an Eclipse account (if you don't already have one) and set-up your environment as described in the links below.

* PapyrusRT Developer guide: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus-RT/Developer_Guide
* Setting up a development environment for PapyrusRT: Installing the Neon developer environment for PapyrusRT using the Eclipse Installer
* Contributing to an Eclipse project: https://eclipse.org/contribute/
* Contributing via Git/Gerrit: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Contributing_via_Git
* Handling git contributions: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Handling_Git_Contributions

Feel free to ask any questions about contributing, or the code generator or runtime.

Cheers,