Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Tooling Gerrit build builds the rt.product

Hi all,

It could be a good idea to do something similar on Papyrus RT.

But first I must resolve JUnit failing test on Neon which is working on JUnit Locally but not on Maven...  [1]
Then we could activate a job based on a "product" profile.

Once this problem of failing test and failing RCPTT, I could run the "quality" profile to have the Sonar output.

 Regards.
Céline

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus-rt/job/Papyrus-RT-Gerrit-master/563/