Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Developer setup instructions on the wiki

Hi, Ernesto,

The catalogue references the setup resource that we submit by URI.  So, it is pulled dynamically from wherever we indicate; in this case from the website.  Whenever it’s updated in the website, clients that find it through the catalogue will find the updated resource on our website.

cW