[papyrus-rt-dev] No "re-trigger" button in Gerrit builds for master

Hi, Team,

Failed Gerrit builds in Hudson usually (in my experience in the Papyrus project and, I think, some Gerrit builds in Papyrus-RT) have a “re-trigger” link in the sidebar, that just kicks off the build again on the assumption that it will proceed differently because of a change in environmental factors.

I don’t see this option in the master branch Gerrit builds:
Consequently, I have a Gerrit review that is -1ed because a build was aborted (possibly by our infamous noon hour job-killing gremlin).  I can’t just rebase the change to trigger a new build because Gerrit complains about the merge status, and I would rather not have to make a “real” change in the code just to re-trigger the build.

Why don’t these builds have the re-trigger option?  And could someone please fix them?

Thanks,

Christian

Back to the top