Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Move of the AnsiCLibrary

Thanks, Ansgar.

Yes, I was thinking that only the model library plug-in would be provided by this new project.  And the URI mapping can certainly be included in the same plug-in; it’s a core EMF concept.  Applications that want to use it can, and those that don’t needn’t.  But it will be there to facilitate interchange of models between applications that do use it and those that don’t.

Even the Papyrus library registration extension is harmless when deployed in a non-Papyrus context, but that may be a more sensitive issue.  I notice that the UPR project factors these extensions out into separate bundles.

Perhaps we could refer the question of a new model repository project to the Papyrus Industry Consortium?  Maybe they already have some thoughts/plans on the subject?

cW