Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] [Quality] Checkstyle... coming soon

Hi, Team,

The Checkstyle configuration of the Papyrus-RT source projects is a part of the overall Oomph preference management configuration proposal in Gerrit:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/68572/

This builds on the other contribution (68693) for an Oomph setup model, as the setup model has to create the Checkstyle configuration file in the workspace metadata area to connect the projects to the Papyrus-RT checkstyle configuration maintained in git.

I welcome review of this contribution.

Thanks,

Christian