Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT Build Problems — Blocked

Hi, Ernesto,

It sounds like we’re close to finishing this.  I am set up for Neon, so if there’s nothing very unusual about this generated code, I’m happy to give it a try.  I would prefer not to disable any more tests than the RCPTT (which problem is not unique to the Neon branch, it seems).

But, this begs the question of why the generated code should be different now?  It shouldn’t matter that the platform is now Neon-based; the code generation logic wouldn’t change, especially because the target language (C++) and model libraries wouldn’t have changed.

cW