Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT Build Problems — Blocked

Hi, Céline,

Now that I could see the workspace log file, it looks fairly clear that the problem is that the Eclipse Platform is being launched with -Dosgi.os=x86, whereas it should be x86_64.  This results in native-library fragments such as SWT not being resolved, because the p2 installation has (correctly) the x86_64 variants.

I should be able to fix this in (I think) the POM.  Stay tuned.

cW