Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] quality activation

From a product point of view, I wonder why there appears to be a dependency on SysML in Papyrus-RT.

The default installation of Papyrus-RT should only require the base UML capability. I would think that, for Papyrus-RT, SysML should be an optional component. Especially since we do not currently have a “system modeler” actor defined for the tool and SysML is not part of the Papyrus-RT MVP for v1.0.

Sincerely,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager, Eclipse Papyrus-RT Product Manager
Zeligsoft