[papyrus-rt-dev] Code formatting and checkstyle rules

Hi Papyrus-RT-dev team,

we noticed that there don't seem to exist any central code formatting settings and checkstyle rules. Before the project gets too large, it may pay off to introduce and consistently use such settings and rules. Otherwise it may soon get too cumbersome to introduce them once the code base gets too large.

We think that they'd help to keep the project maintainable on the long run and avoid tedious git conflicts due to inconsistent formatting, etc.

What do you think? We'd volunteer to propose them in a new gerrit patch.

Thanks and best wishes,

Philip

--
Dr. Philip Langer

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Services GmbH

Back to the top